I have this response

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

Bill:

“Please don't lump George and I; we can speak independently, thank you very much. I defend George's back, but only to the extent that he's allowed to express his point of view without the peanut gallery getting out of hand. It's the loyalty thing, you know... ”

Hey Bill I know the comment is all in good humour and no offence taken here 8) but I have to express some astonished surprise 8O :

George doesn’t get to express his viewpoint? 8O

I am aware that in times of disagreement we peanut gallery call him on his viewpoint but I am totally unaware of when he was not allowed to post it.

Yes we peanut gallerites jump on statements that seem not to make sense to us and ask for clarification.

And yes we outright disagree at points but George is allowed to express his opinion. Or else how could we disagree with him. :?

Heck he has an entire editorial and newsletter that he expresses his opinions in let alone these forums.

Reference this please. Where and when?

The peanut gallery needs to know.

George, just in case you were unaware of it, please express your opinions. Up to now I was under the mistaken belief that you had been. But Bill says I am wrong and if Bill says it…. :lol:

(Having some fun back here folks. I have no real issue with Bill so please don’t bother emailing George. 8) :lol: )

Oh and another good post by the way, Bill. Looks like with proper training the flinch response can be trained to be engagement. (My read on it.) 8)
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Things have been pretty good recently, Rick. Only every once in a while do things degrade.

And it's just as reasonable to state that the "degradation" isn't a function of a "group." It's just pure and simple individuals not at their best - at a single point in time.

- Bill
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Your both trolls !!! :lol: :twisted:

Post by Guest »

It's just pure and simple individuals not at their best
Who are these simple individuals that you reference Bill?

Man just couldn't pass that up! :splat:

Just joking :)
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Bill are you calling me simple Again :oops:

:microwave:
Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

Yeah we are all getting along well lately, that's why I had to throw out that joking post. :D

I bet those who love when we fight got all excited there for a moment. :lol: :roll:
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Rick stop kissing ass !!! :splat:

..... Now thats how you show respect to one of your teachers ;)
Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

:oops:
Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

:lol:
Rick Wilson

Post by Rick Wilson »

8)

Okay I'll stop now.
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

:? :oops: :splat:

Thanks Bill ..... Now Ricks gonna have a meat puppet to test some new mad theory on .....
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Hey, just trying to be a good troll, mate! 8)

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”