What's this position?

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Seizan

Re: What's this position?

Post by Seizan »

It was pointed out that my statement might be misleading.

I have in my collection an interesting article that was published in a well-known sports magazine in Japan. It was later republished very recently in a book of interviews with karate masters. The article is an interview with Takamiyagi Shigeru Sensei.

It is not "my" article; I didn't write it.

Apologies for the possibly confusing sentence...
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Seizan wrote: Apologies for the possibly confusing sentence...
Well being fallible makes you more like yours truly. ;)

- Bill
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

Bill:
Just back from trip. Please call me.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Contact established.

8)

- Bill
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Concerning a photo temporarily removed (the subject matter being the Seisan jump posture). It belongs to a very nice gentleman who is the main subject of that photo. He's a most pleasant and very interesting guy. While I have permission to use that photo in this pedagogical context, a peripheral issue has become an unfortunate and irrelevant distraction. More on that later, and in another thread.

The Internet is a very interesting place, particularly for old geezers like yours truly who've been programming for 42 years - before I had facial hair. While the original photo that was the topic of this thread was from a source that no longer exists, you never really completely lose the digital trace of those postings. (Remember that, folks. You never know what your future employer might find out there. :lol:) In short... I found the photo and saved it.

After I upload it, we can continue the conversation.

Bill

P.S. More conversations with myriad parties are forthcoming. I'm a very, very busy guy, so be patient. I have many "masters" in my life, and none of them I speak of now are martial. ;)

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”