UVA Uechi Club

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Shana Moore

Post by Shana Moore »

MikeK wrote:Glad I could be of some help. One of the things that bothers me is a lot of the layout is lost, but I'm going to check a mothballed PC and see if I saved any of the pages.
This may take some time, but the idea is to redesign a new website with that information and some added content. The layout would be GREAT, but is not required.

Just, please, all, be patient as I sort through the data and work on this project!
Live True, Laugh often
Shana
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

We'll be patient. You have 48 hours. :lol:
I was dreaming of the past...
Shana Moore

Post by Shana Moore »

MikeK wrote:We'll be patient. You have 48 hours. :lol:
Get used to disapointment
:lol:
Live True, Laugh often
Shana
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

Why do I keep hearing that? :lol:
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

To those in Bill's group, have you moved into the new AMFAM yet or still at the old one?
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

So Shana and Bill,

Are y'all still interested in copies of the pages I have or do you want to just work from Mike's, particularly since his are likely all from the same time?
Glenn
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

MikeK wrote:
To those in Bill's group, have you moved into the new AMFAM yet or still at the old one?
The new gym is supposed to open June 1.

- Bill
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

BTW to Rich, Shana and the rest of the Saturday class, I apologize for the drive by drop off, I had the wife and kids in the car and promised them I'd be right back to take them to Tara Thai. So please forgive my rudeness. :oops:
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

We appreciate what you did, Mike. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Bill
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

No problem at all Bill and it really was nothing. I can't wait to see what Shana comes up with.

I'll have to stop by the new location and check out your spiffy new digs. Let me know if you guys are doing anything for the grand re-opening. :D
RACastanet

Post by RACastanet »

Mike: It was nice to see you. Stop by any time.

Regards, Rich
Member of the world's premier gun club, the USMC!
Shana Moore

Post by Shana Moore »

Mike,
We would have loved to see more, but perhaps in the future (and Tara Thai can be hard to resist). The latest rumour is June for the new AMFAM, but we're waiting to see on that!

Thank you SO much for the great information! I have gone through it and am in the process of organizing, typing, and updating/revising. My wonderful group doesn't know it yet, but they just might be drafted as accomplices! Once I've determined our web server and built the first few pages, I'll let everyone know. The current plan is to implement the website in stages, so stay tuned!

Glenn,
I'd be interested in knowing what pages you have and the dates you pulled them...just in case there are updates or data not gathered in what Mike provided. Can you PM me with details, and we can work out from there?

Stay tuned folks, and thanks for the help and encouragement!
Live True, Laugh often
Shana
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Shana Moore wrote: Glenn,
I'd be interested in knowing what pages you have and the dates you pulled them...just in case there are updates or data not gathered in what Mike provided. Can you PM me with details, and we can work out from there?

Stay tuned folks, and thanks for the help and encouragement!
Sure. They're at home so I'll PM the info to you tonight.
Glenn
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Shana,

Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Glenn
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

I want to thank everyone for what they have done to date, and what progress is being made.

This all started years ago with a suggestion I dropped with my Uechi club at UVa. Two highly intelligent and ambitious individuals (Ian and Tim) took the ball and ran with it farther than my best expectations.

The ball was dropped at UVa with a recent generation, but enough is there to reconstruct what we have. We'll take what we have and run farther with it.

Any help received will be appreciated and acknowledged.

Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”