Karate Boobs! Can your wife do this?

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

PreyingMantis wrote:
That is a beautiful necklace!!!!!!
Straight... ;)

- Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Well, Mary Ann, she is on a 'nip & tuck' collision course with me on the soccer field in my personal avatar :lol:
Van
PreyingMantis

Post by PreyingMantis »

Van Canna wrote:Well, Mary Ann, she is on a 'nip & tuck' collision course with me on the soccer field in my personal avatar :lol:
I like your taste!
Love the Gracefully Arrogant-Mary Ann
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Thanks, Mary Ann. :)

Van
PreyingMantis

a little humor...

Post by PreyingMantis »

You know Van? I have to admit if I were not straight...I would take her!
Love the Gracefully Arrogant-Mary Ann
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

:lol: I'd buy a ring side ticket to watch that Mary Ann :wink:
Van
Van Canna

a bit of diversion...

Post by Van Canna »

This is an article printed in a newspaper as written by a Dutch woman traveling through Italy.

When you are abroad you just pick out Dutchwomen from the crowd because they are big, blonde and dressed casual.
Very casual. Would they take inspiration from Italian women?

A few years ago I toured through Italy and looked with open- eyes.
The same happened to me again last summer in Rome. And no, I'm not talking about the culture.

It is also beautiful and I like it. But I will now talk about women. They are
feminine women.

And sorry ladies, that we have not here in Netherlands. Not like there. Admittedly,
I mostly visited cities. And I saw that one woman is more beautiful than the other.

Those are women.
If I die and come back as a man, just let me to reborn in Italy.

What appealed to me so were the care and the finery which the girls give themselves. What Dutchwomen do not.

I was walking along fountains, palaces, churches and the Coliseum in slippers. Slippers! Because of the
forty degrees and I was tourist.

But if I was home, still at 40 degrees, I would choose something that does not
stick and comfortable.

Italian women. Running at forty degrees on high heeled open shoes.

Skyscraper. Italian women wear dresses that cling around chest, waist and hip, how hot it is.

And they have bags to match the dress. The long dark shiny hair, they have perfectly plucked
eyebrows and lipstick matches the nail polish. And how they run ... How they walk, proudly... That is how they
walk.
Van
Van Canna

A few tips

Post by Van Canna »

1. “Fare una bella figura” Italians like to live by this expression, if you look it up you’ll find “Cut a fine figure’ or ‘cut a dash’ ‘look good’ or ‘make a good impression’, Non of these really covers it, its more the art of living gracefully in society, whilst looking good and being confident all rolled into one.

2. Stand out from the crowd, don’t blend in! – The Italian woman is full of confidence and likes to turn heads. Own something stunning for those days when you need to turn heads, check out our Italian collection for something just not available in your country.

3. Style over comfort… Sorry this means getting out of those baggy fleeces and trainers. In Milan even the policewomen wear high heels!

4. Accessorise, accessorise, accessorise….. the perfect finish is a fabulous pair of designer sunglasses, a beautiful scarf lifts an outfit, a designer belt ‘dresses’ a daytime pair of jeans for the evening, and of course, THE handbag! Accessories can give you the fashion ‘goddess’ look.

5. Buy a few top quality, key pieces. Italian women will save for an Armani jacket or skirt, knowing that it will last and stay in style. Beautifully made and well cut pieces will make you feel a million dollars!
Van
Van Canna

Boobed out

Post by Van Canna »

Van
Chip Quimby

Wow

Post by Chip Quimby »

Quite an exhibit of tamshiwari - certainly not short on creativity.

Chip
AuthenticKarateTrainingCenter.com
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Hi Chip,

Great to see you. Hope all is well and dojo doing great. :)

This thread has been fun in spite of a few 'knotted panties' here and there :wink:
Van
Chip Quimby

Post by Chip Quimby »

Sensei,

It's nice to be back! Hopefully I'll start doing less "lurking" and more "contributing" to these forums.

But it's great to be back doing what I love again - full time. Gotta love the dojo life. There is simply nothing better!

As for the thread...this one was truly the tops. Who could get uptight about knotted panties :lol: !

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Warmly,
Chip
AuthenticKarateTrainingCenter.com
Bill Glasheen

Re: Boobed out

Post by Bill Glasheen »

I just picked up on this one. Hmm... Kind of an adult Candid Camera I see! ;)

Gotta love those women who are completely confident in themselves. Truth be told... One thing I enjoy about a karate dojo with good chemistry is that nobody is hung up about their bodies. You can't be, unless you're not serious about being a martial artist.

The most precious moment I observed within the last year was Kanshiwa bunkai, where I had a 12-year-old girl facing a 30-year-old woman. After doing the elbow, backfist, I always have that person push off the person with the weapon. (Get rid of the trash!) So she had been working with us guys, and it was no biggie pushing us off. Then she goes up against this grown woman and pushes her - with hands on the headlamps. And wouldn't you know that she completely lost her composure. That's deadly in a fight.

And my older female student? She just quipped "Don't worry, there's nothing there!" That's my girl... uh... woman! 8)

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”