Sparring Seminars!

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

gjkhoury

Sparring Seminars!

Post by gjkhoury »

Dear Bill and team:

Forgive me for invading your Forum again, but I'm really excited and want to share this information with you right away!

After speaking with George-sensei and others, I have decided to offer several "Sparring Seminars" around New England to help you all get ready for our upcoming competition in May!

The first seminar will be held NEXT SATURDAY, April 3rd at my dojo in Tewksbury, MA at 4 p.m. The cost of the seminar is only $15 and you will be able to learn and train with me, Lee Puzniak (Eastern Japan Karate Champion) and Robert Spoon (All-Okinawan Best 8, 1994)!

Other seminars are scheduled for April 17th on the South Shore, May 8th in Boston, and May 21st at the hotel just prior to the big competition.

Seminars will focus on this year's sparring format, with specific training tips and discussions surrounding the new WKF rules. Of course we will be working PLENTY of drills and skills, and we'll even hold a few "practice matches" to simulate tournament competition.

We'll end by watching videos of Japanese point fighting competitions as well as a "sneak preview" of my last competition on Okinawa! AWESOME!

Please do not miss these events! They are limited to the first 25-30 people, and are being scheduled on a "1st come 1st served" basis!

Call me today for details and directions!

Get a jump on this (and every) year's competition by sharing the secrets that have helped me win over 15 major tournament titles! Sign up today for one of our upcoming sparring seminars!

I promise you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Keep training! Call (978-858-0123) TODAY! Or email me at gjkhoury@pop.tiac.net!

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”