Dear Bill you own me a round of beers

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Igor Prasnikar

Post by Igor Prasnikar »

Dear Bill,

As a true gentleman i shall keep my promise and buy you a round of beers the very first time we meet again BUT for the yesterdays lesson I also expect a round of beers from you, so we can get together into a friendly discussion like two true friends.

Yours very much
igor
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Igor

As long as it is Bavarian beer. I don't drink Budweiser. We do need to keep our standards high, right?

-- Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill Glasheen (edited 04-30-99).]
Igor Prasnikar

Post by Igor Prasnikar »

Dear Bill,

It will be the best bavarian Beer on sale.

Shall I consider now, we have come to the end of the (scientific) arguments and you shall promptly inform your supporting team the game is over?

I would be delighted, as I have soon to depart for a Karate-DO lesson, a very basic one.

May I introduce the topics of my menue today:

1. Zanshin
2. Mushin

I deliver you a privilege to explain to the audience how that is achieved in REALITY:

1. at beginner level 8-6.kyu
2. at intermediate beginner level 5-3.kyu
3. at senior beginner level 2.-1.kyu

And this time I promise I shall WITHOLD
all my comments, as this is not dangerous
practise UNLESS one makes phantasies about it.

With my very best regards

Igor Prasnikar
Slovenia (this is in Europe but in fact you shall better know if I say in close proximity of Kosovo Crisis, so while I write this, I can hear your bombers and your bombs.
AND for GOD sake, do not jump again some
weird conclusions about this(that I may have some prejudices against US people).
It is only a description that relates to where fear comes from....and how easily one can handle fear if he is ONE with himself.

PS 2.

Oh, one more
May I use my right to put a copyright to all my statements published at this network in last two days (I must protect myself like Mr.Morris). So anyone who wish to deliver
SOUND ADVICES (of mine..this is the little ego of mine left) without refering to Bibles of Karate has to ask me for a permission.
And it will cost (nothing). Just permission.

igor.prasnikar@adria.si
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Igor

I can no more control posters on this forum than I can herd cats.

As for you and I, let's shake hands and keep our beer promises.

And go work out!!!

Sincerely
Bill
Igor Prasnikar

Post by Igor Prasnikar »

Bill,

Agree. Excellent.
And may I ask you to put back the thread
"All those applications..", I have just put my copyright on it.

Have a nice training/practise.

All the best,
Igor

Post by Moderator »

Mr. Prasnikar,

In response to your "copyright" comments - may I suggest you read the rules and regulations of the Uechi-ryu.com forum at http://www.xpres.net/~gmattson/ubbs/charter.html

Portions are pasted into this post for your immediate reference.

Uechi-ryu.Com Discussion Forum Agreement

This discussion service ("Uechi-ryu.Com Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s)") is provided by Eastern Arts & Humanity Center, Inc.. ("EAHCI") to you ("you" or "user"), subject to the terms of this EAHCI agreement ("Agreement"), and the rules that may be published from time to time by EAHCI. EAHCI Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s) currently is provided as a free service to any user who agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. EAHCI reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time. Users who violate the terms of this Agreement will have their EAHCI Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s) account ("Account") canceled and they may permanently be banned from using EAHCI Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s). ENTERING A UECHI-RYU.COM MARTIAL ARTS FORUM(S) WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER EAHCI UECHI-RYU.COM MARTIAL ARTS FORUM(S).

You agree not to do any of the following actions while using EAHCI Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s):

Harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress or discomfort upon another EAHCI Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s) participant, user, or other individual or entity;
Transmit via EAHCI Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s) any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other materials ("Content") that EAHCI considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

By submitting Content to any Uechi-ryu.Com Martial Arts Forum(s) room, you automatically grant -- or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted -- EAHCI the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such Content.

EAHCI does not prescreen or monitor all Content as a matter of policy, but EAHCI shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove Content which is deemed in EAHCI's sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Agreement or any rules EAHCI has in place at the time.
Igor Prasnikar

Post by Igor Prasnikar »

Dear Moderator,

As you may have promptly noticed, I alreday have removed my "copyright" (issued in shere amusement that people would not further sell my nonsense as their nonsense) before your notice was given, as I have realised that I can produce far more damage if readers can spread my destructive mindset free of charge (and my charge was just my name)

Thank you
Igor

PS
When I lived under communist regime, a friend from the other side of the iron curtain was convincing me that in capitalis regime one can make a good living just by publishing rubbish. Ellas, but who cares for all that money we said, we have our lives to live and let's make them as happy they can be..hi, hi, hi....
Closing remark: I hope nobody is offended as otherwise US people are in serious lack of humor.

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”