Lost and Found

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Lost and Found

Post by gmattson »

Wonder who you might be referring to Mr. Glasheen!

No one in Vancouver even noticed the change. . . except one person commented how much younger I looked!!

Actually, it's all the vitamins I take and the magnetic belt I use to hold me together.

------------------
GEM
RACastanet

Lost and Found

Post by RACastanet »

Magnetic belt? It appears to be pretty effective. Where do I get one? Is it posted in your store?
Rich
Greg

Lost and Found

Post by Greg »

Sensei,

Shouldn't you post a picture on the "What's New" page?

I can't help feeling like a trend setter - years ago I had very long hair (to which you, and a few others were unfortunately witness). Shortly after I began studying at the hut (or so it seemed to me), you began growing the pony-tail. Now that I've joined the 'boys in blue,' and have to maintain my high and tight, it seems you have again followed suit. You're not thinking of joining up again are you? Image

greg

P.S. Is it safe to assume you still have the beard??
P.P.S. Do you think a magnetic belt could hold together my Uechi....?
paul giella

Lost and Found

Post by paul giella »

greg,
I haven't forgotten about the videotape, just haven't gotten to the post office yet. Send me your email address, will you? Mine is... giella@compuserve.com
Bill Glasheen

Lost and Found

Post by Bill Glasheen »

NOTICE

Lost - One gray and dark brown pony tail. Last seen before a senior-senior's visit to Germany. If found, contact the web page administrator.

Found - One respectable-looking gentleman. Looks like senior management material for a Fortune 500 company. Any business missing such a gentleman should contact the web page administrator.
Sochin

Lost and Found

Post by Sochin »

Too funny - too real!!

I've still got mine but I haven't found yours! Image There is a move afoot to make me lose mine too, to be able to look professional in a new video I'm proposing...

Oh well, what's another ten years?

------------------
Ted T.
The Fighting Old Man

[This message has been edited by Sochin (edited 09-22-99).]

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”