Nov 6th "The Hut"

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Gary Santaniello

Nov 6th "The Hut"

Post by Gary Santaniello »

Saturday at "The Hut" with Sensei Mattsons group of instructors and students was a great turnout.Several instructors came with their students as the fullness of the class generated much comradity and spirit.

It was a pleasure to have Mike Murphy and his students visit and work out with us along with Dan Gadowski, Mike Aceto, Fedele Cacia, Paul Geila, Harry S.(sorry) and several others. Mike Ross taught a good class along with sensei Mattson which felt somewhat like a small regional workout.

There are many good instructors and practicioners in this group of seniors. Certainly i have become friends with many of them. Watch for Mike Aceto's upcoming regional workout around March and for those who can make it, i am sure it will be a great time.

Let not politics and/or personal differences stand between the opportunities that are there. Be not a follower of influence that would not incourage participation.

Politics, business and personalities has done to much damage over the years. Unfortunalety, human nature is more destructive than anything. Be your own person.There are many good people out there. Other veiws and ideas are not bad, only different !

Respectfully,

------------------
Gary S.
mikemurphy

Nov 6th "The Hut"

Post by mikemurphy »

Gary-san,

It was good to work out with all you guys, even though my knee only lets me do so much (MRI on Wednesday). I probably shouldn't have sparred too, but I couldn't resist. I never sparred Fidele and I wanted to give it a try.

Oh well, see you and the crew soon,

Mike
Kevin Mackie

Nov 6th "The Hut"

Post by Kevin Mackie »

Saturday was my first visit to the Hut and I enjoyed it immensely. It was a pleasure to meet a lot of people from the forums and to spar with a few.

Thanks to those who took the time to provide useful tips in: sparring, (Fedele),Seisan bunkai (Mario?) and Uechi in general, Mattson Sensei.

Mike did a nice job keeping the class active and interested. It went by entirely too fast.

To all those in driving distance of Newton, attending a session at the Hut is worth the effort.

Kevin

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”