White Crane Kung Fu seminar - Tampa, FL area

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

GojuMaster

White Crane Kung Fu seminar - Tampa, FL area

Post by GojuMaster »

I would like to invite you to a seminar I am conducting in late March. I am having Sifu Eric Ling, who I met in Malaysia late last year come teach Whooping and Ancestral White Crane forms and fighting principles.

I truly enjoyed my time training with him in Malaysia, and I am sure many of you would enjoy trying your hand at some of the arts that likely influenced early Okinawan systems. In addition to White Crane, Sifu Ling also teaches Taizu (Grand Ancestor) and Wuzu (Five Ancestor), both of which also have tremendous similarities to Goju-Ryu and Uechi-Ryu karate.

Please see below for more information. You will see that we will be having seminars over two weekends as well as during the week, so PLEASE RSVP, so we can plan accordingly.

Please also feel free to forward this to your friends if you think would like to join you. We are opening this seminar up to help cover the costs of bringing Sifu Ling from Malaysia.

Best Regards,

Russ Smith
http://www.Goju-Ryu.info/

-------------------------------------------------

Sifu Eric Ling, Singapore, has been involved in traditional Chinese martial arts for the last 40 years.

Beginning at the tender age of 7 when his father and uncles first started him in their family style Fuzhou White Crane, Sifu Ling has also moved on to study Fukien Shaolin Lohan, Whooping Crane , Fuzhou Ancestral Crane and Southern Grand Ancestor Boxing with some of the leading masters of each individual style.

After many years of intensive studies with these teachers, Sifu Ling came to the US in 1998 to promote his unique blend of authentic Chinese fighting skills.

Stationed in Denver Colorado, he left in 2001 and has not been back since.

The last few years saw Sifu Ling actively travelling and researching TCMAs all over Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia; places that still houses many unadulterated traditional fighting arts that left China.

He unearthed many styles that are thought to be extinct by many in the CKF circle.

You can read about his work in his weblog
http://eric88ling.wordpress.com
And now, after the lapse of more than 5 years, Sifu Ling has been invited to return to present a series of work-shops focusing on the fighting methods of Fuzhou White Crane, Shaolin Lohan and Grand Ancestor Boxing.

Seminars:
March 22 $60

March 24-28 $30 / night (call for availability)

March 29/30 $60 / day

For more info contact:
Russ Smith
Zephyrhills, Florida
GojuRyuKarateDo at hotmail.com
813-505-5006

Return to “Events, Products & Services”