Karate Gasshuku Natsu 2016, with James Thompson

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

chewy

Karate Gasshuku Natsu 2016, with James Thompson

Post by chewy »

James Thompson (Uechi-Ryu Kokusai, Hanshi 9th Dan) has kindly agreed to do a two-day seminar in Roanoke, Virginia this July 22nd-23rd, 2016. The event is open to all ranks and styles.

Please note I have a registration form I can e-mail along with a complete seminar flier (I can't seem at attach PDFs to my post).

WHERE:
The Roanoke Okinawan Karate School
Carilion Botetourt Wellness
105 Summerfield Court
Roanoke VA, 24019

WHEN:
Friday, July 22nd, 7:00pm – 9:45pm
Saturday, July 23rd, 12:00pm – 5:45pm
ATTENDEES:
This event will be open to all ranks, and to all styles, with focus on learning from each other.

TOPICS:
Thompson Sensei has over 50 years of experience in the martial arts. Not only is he proficient in Uechi Ryu Karate, he has also trained in Okinawan Kobudo, Aikido, Judo, and Tang Soo Do. The intent of this seminar is to provide attendees with a greater understanding of Okinawan Karate and the martial arts in general.

PRICE:
Friday 22nd - $20.00 per person
Saturday 23rd - $50.00 per person
Both Days - $60.00 per person
Saturday 23rd - $150.00 (Family) 3 or more
Both Days - $130.00 (Family) 3 or more

LODGING:
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Holiday Inn in nearby Troutville, Virginia – ask for the “Karate rate.”
Holiday Inn Express
3200 Lee Highway South
Troutville, VA. 24175
Front Desk: (540) 966-4444
You can also "Google" the city of Roanoke, VA. for a variety of hotel choices and price ranges.

CONTACTS:
S.W. Virginia –
mrdougbleecker@yahoo.com
Northern VA. –
t-mwilliams@comcast.net

Return to “Events, Products & Services”