Special Event in Florida

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Lori

Special Event in Florida

Post by Lori »

Hello fellow Uechi-ka and family!

I am writing to invite you to a special event at our lovely little dojo by the beach in sunny Florida! Next month we are celebrating the 1st anniversary of our little dojo by the sea and we have a wonderful way of celebrating...a special class taught by Sensei George Mattson (9th dan and president of NAC/SOKE) on Saturday, January 30th! We are also very honored to be having Sensei Van Canna (8th dan) as well! They will be here the last weekend of this month, and the seminar is open to all Uechi-ryu students. Sensei Mattson leads an excellent class - and a chance to work with Sensei Canna is not to be missed! Cost is $35 in advance, $40 at the door. We have secured the local Recreation Center for the event, with opening ceremonies starting at 1:30 pm. We will be having a barbecue immediately following at our dojo, (please RSVP!) which is around the corner from the rec. center - we'd love to have you join us! Check out our website "New!" section for more information. Please email me for more information and/or to reserve your place in what promises to be a great workout!

Peace,
Lori
email: <A HREF="mailto:uechi-ryu@mindspring.com">uechi-ryu@mindspring.com</A>

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lori (edited 01-18-99).]
david

Special Event in Florida

Post by david »

Lori,

Congratulations. Wish you folks a successful, wonderful event! Nice 80 degree weather doesn't hurt either.

I think I read somewhere Tony is testing. Good luck! But, luck won't have a thing to do with it. Image

david

Return to “Events, Products & Services”