Canadian Camp

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

jhunt

Canadian Camp

Post by jhunt »

Canadian karateka who have been unable to travel to Sensei Mattson's Boston Summer Camp are in for a real treat! Experience the teachings of Senseis Mattson, Canna, Rebesa, Bethoney, Maloney and many others in Halifax, Nova Scotia this July 9-10-11, 1999. Check out our web page http://members.tripod.com/karatecamp/
Van Canna

Canadian Camp

Post by Van Canna »

Hi Joanne ,

Looking forward to your camp ! I hear it will be a real "grand " event in a fabulous setting !

Best to you and Dave '

------------------
Van Canna
jhunt

Canadian Camp

Post by jhunt »

Thanks to the enthusiasm and support of very inspiring and extremely knowledgable instructors such as yourself, Sensei Canna, (and the many others who will be attending) we are getting more excited by the day! Thank you for your email concerning the camp details - I'll answer later today.
Van Canna

Canadian Camp

Post by Van Canna »

Hi Joanne ,

I have had questions about the Canadian dollar exchange in relation to the cost of camp , full accomodations and day trippers ! Would it be possible for you to give an idea of The cost in American dollars ?

Regards ,

------------------
Van Canna
jhunt

Canadian Camp

Post by jhunt »

Good idea! I will post the current US equivalent prices as soon as possible. Stay tuned...

Return to “Events, Products & Services”