November 13th

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Evan Pantazi

November 13th

Post by Evan Pantazi »

I am going to start plugging this event now as this is going to be an incredible day of learning and comraderie!

3 system heads will be teaching their respective Arts...Jujitsu (Professor Wally Jay...83, just off from a quadrupal bypass and still going down to the matt to teach!), Arnis (Professor Remy Presas...just incredible and very scarey), Kyusho (George Dillman I can't say enough) and a very special guest your own Sensei George Mattson. That in itself is a great take, but afterwards we will be having an awards banquet where these 4 great pioneers (and living ledgends)of the Arts will be recognized.

Also at the banquet demonstrations of these four Arts by Sensei Gary Khoury (Uechi), Sensei and Soke Dai Ed Melaugh (Small Circle Jujitsu), Sifu Alix Lavaud (Arnis), Evan Pantazi (Kyusho using all four Arts).

Folk's Don't miss this!

We already have several preregistrations and people emailing from all around the country and some out of the USA! for all the information go to...

www.erols.com/kyusho/events.htm

------------------
Evan Pantazi
www.erols.com/kyusho
Evan Pantazi

November 13th

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Preregistrations have already started coming in (the free offer gets them all the time).

I can't wait to see Khoury Sensei's demonstration...I was in attendance at his open house and the show his school put on was great, but now a Demonstration for the Masters!

Get the details at:
www.erols.com/kyusho/events.htm

------------------
Evan Pantazi
www.erols.com/kyusho
gjkhoury

November 13th

Post by gjkhoury »

Evan-sensei:

We WILL NOT disappoint!

Our team is putting our heads together to come up with a demonstration that will be one of Uechi-ryu's finest modern hours.

Those planning on attending, contact Evan-sensei SOON! Those with suggestions related to our Uechi dojo, contact me at 078-858-0123/gjkhoury@pop.tiac.net.

See you there.

Gary

Return to “Events, Products & Services”