Who's coming to the Regional?!

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

gjkhoury

Post by gjkhoury »

Just a final check on who is planning on coming to this Saturday's Regional Workout at Tewksbury High School in Tewksbury, MA!

If you do attend, remember that the doors open at 9:30 am and the workout begins promptly at 10. There will be free refreshments, door prizes and the opportunity to workout with Uechi-ryu all stars like: Stephen Perry, Tracy Rose, Raffi Derderian, Mike Murphy, Chip Quimby and I'm just getting started!

Chime in here, or give me a call: 978-858-0123. For directions and info, check out the Khoury's Karate web site@ www.uechi-ryu.com/khoury

See you there!

Gary
gjkhoury

Post by gjkhoury »

Yup! It's me again!

Hey, I just wanted readers to know that we have solid commitments to attend the Regional from no less than 17 of the top Uechi schools in New England!

I mention this because I have received a few calls from individuals wondering if "anyone's coming". Oh Ye of little faith!!

I'm personally guaranteeing more than 100 at this Saturday's Regional. Will you be there or be one of the whiners complaining that Uechi-ryu is dead?!

See you on October 7th!

Gary
www.uechi-ryu.com/khoury

Return to “Events, Products & Services”