A Big Thanks From Fedele

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Fedele Cacia

A Big Thanks From Fedele

Post by Fedele Cacia »

Final Head Count.…………………...73
Combined Dan Ranks (estimated)…161
Combined Years (estimated)…918 WOW!!!

I’d like to thank everyone that showed up today to support our New England Regional Workout. I wish that I had a chance to workout with everyone. I am sorry that the people who tried to make it could not, and I want them to know that they were missed. For the people that did not care to be there, they were not!

The agenda did not go as I had planned, and for the people hoping for a 2000 calorie burn off workout, I am sorry that I was unable to present you with one; but you can get one of them any night of the week, heck, come down to my Do-Jo on a Tuesday or Thursday night and I’ll give you one on the house; but how often can you get the thoughts and insight of the top three ranking senior instructors in the U.S.

With all the problems in the world, and the Uechi world splintering off more and more each year, it was very refreshing to see bridges being crossed today and old friends coming together once again. George Mattson Sensei works very hard for the future of Uechi-Ryu and we are the ones that will benefit from it.

I feel good about what I have achieved today.
How about you?
It’s your turn
Give something back,
Do something good for the future of Uechi-Ryu,
-------------
Fedele

Return to “Events, Products & Services”