Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

First I wish to thank Sensei George Mattson for the support he has provided in being my main distributor for Uechi-ryu 2000 to enable me to continue to go forward as well as to have "waiting" patience because I have run out of books. For this I must apologize.

Because of the need to work overtime to a) take care of the financial needs of my family b) work overtime for something which may prove important for us all, there was going to be no more books in the near future, or even ever. However, the Uechi community is important to me -- each and everyone of you. Therefore I have managed to scrape up enough cash to go forward with another printing next week.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen
Tom Faigle

Post by Tom Faigle »

Moulton Sensei,

I purchased a copy of your book several months ago. And I find that I use it quite a bit. It is very helpful for someone of my rank (mid kyu's) who is trying to learn the material, and to be able to "remember" the things that we learn in class. Sometimes seeing a description and picture of what our Sensei has shown us really helps to make it all come together when practicing at home.

Anyway, I guess the point is that I really like your book. I find it a great resource, and would like to thank you for the effort you put in to making a quality resource for us (I know of at least two other students in our dojo who also have a copy). Also, I think it's great that you'll make additional copies available for other students.

Tom
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

Thankd you so much, Tom, for your response. Those who appreciate my books provide the fires of the motivation to keep them in print.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen

Return to “Events, Products & Services”