WinterFest 2011. . .

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

gmattson
Site Admin

WinterFest 2011. . .

Post by gmattson »

The 2011 WinterFest is shaping up to be an excellent program. Quite a few golfers have indicated they will be challenging us "oldtimers" for the WinterFest title next year. I just got a new set of Calliway i-bid irons and a new "burner" driver that I'm hitting really well.

Any other golfers out there want to join us? I promise a great day of golf and socializing.

I just finished posting lots of updated info on the event. The 2011 WinterFest will include a JrFest program for only $25 a kid! And this includes a pizza lunch. They will work out Saturday morning, eat lunch, then participate in a slightly modified FireDragon Challenge during the afternoon. (Adults are welcome to compete. . . remember it is a competition with yourself and what you should be capable of doing at your age. Each time you compete, you should improve on your scores. Those who meet the standards will be awarded a FireDragon lapel pin or crest, plus a beautiful certificate with your scores.

Check out the WinterFest site and watch for updates.
http://www.uechi-ryu.com/activities/seminars.htm
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Fests_News”