I Am Ready...

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

david

I Am Ready...

Post by david »

After this morning's attempt at running -- more slipping and sliding -- through ice, sleet, slush and puddles, I find myself more than looking forward to sunny Florida. Sunglasses, shorts and SPF 30 lotion... I'm ready. Image

I am in Thursday morning. Anyone there at that nite interested in hooking up for dinner Thursday evening?

Later,

david
Raffi Derderian

I Am Ready...

Post by Raffi Derderian »

Dave and others going to Orlando this weekend,
I am getting in around 6. I'd love to hook up with anyone later in the evening. I am staying at the Mariott Courtyard that is recommended on the Winterfest website.
Email if you want to exchange cell phone #'s or anything.
Raf
Tony-San

I Am Ready...

Post by Tony-San »

David,

If you rented a car and can come out to Melbourne (about 1.25 hours), you can hang out with us. We're gonna grill some steak and lobster and then go hang out on the beach and drink a few beers or something. We're going down south most of the day but will most likely be back around 6pm.

Email me at phoenix@birdofire.com if you wanna hang with us Thursday night. You can crash at my house if you want.
david

I Am Ready...

Post by david »

Wow, steak, lobster and beer! Is that the everyday fare of Floridians? Talk about "living BIG!" Image Tony, thanks for the invite. Finding myself to Melbourne may be a challenge though.

Raffi, if you don't mind, I may take Tony up on his offer since I am in pretty early. Still want to break bread (or lobster) with you later. Image

david
lori macleod-doyle

I Am Ready...

Post by lori macleod-doyle »

Hi David,
Tony is being most hospitible putting us up (or is that putting up with us???)for the weekend.
Mary S and I will be bringing the lobsters from the cold waters of the North Alantic.Nova Scotia has the best lobster in the world you know!We would enjoy your company if you can join us.

Lori M-D
Tony-San

I Am Ready...

Post by Tony-San »

Bring Raffi too! He can have Chelsea's Lobster that she doesn't know she is getting yet! HAH HAH!
david

I Am Ready...

Post by david »

Sounds GOOD! But I thought Florida lobsters get bigger... Kinda like the bugs. Image

david
Tony-San

I Am Ready...

Post by Tony-San »

hah!

Mary was complaining about American Beer being similar to toilet water. To please her, I asked my friend at work to hook me up with some of his home brew. Hopefully, he will have a 6 pack of this stuff when I get to work tonight!

I've had it before.... its.... uuhm.. different....

heh heh

Tony
Raffi Derderian

I Am Ready...

Post by Raffi Derderian »

David,
I don't blame you for heading out to Tony's place. Steak and lobster is a hell of a lot better than what I could offer. I hope you drink coffee as Tony is the Yoda of that particular beverage.
Perhaps we can hook up that night, if not, I'll see you guys on Friday morn.
Raf
david

I Am Ready...

Post by david »

Raffi,

See you there! Chinese food Friday night, maybe. Image

david
Tony-San

I Am Ready...

Post by Tony-San »

Yoda.. hah! I like that!

I was gonna invite you out Friday night Raffi to watch the launch with us, but it looks like they scrubbed it until Feb 6. Image

Tony

Return to “Fests_News”