puzzle search mode 2

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

To awake is very very difficult ,and with some progress the fact becomes more clear ,other matters need attention also such as energy use ,as we awaken considerable energy will be brought to the task ,we need to rob our old pattern of its wasteful areas .

Dominant sense based channels use up vast amounts of energy ,step 1 identifys this problem and by the striving already mentioned energy is diverted to the more dormant senses ,this is painstaking work that will tire any one out ,but its worth the effort .

Allthough methodology appears spartan ,there is lots of very important issues underway ,now if this was not seen we would be left with other objectives that run a parrallel course to these other difficult objectives , maybe a first spillover into life would be a stronger mental involvment ,this is a start ,but when a more aware attempt is made divert energy from lifes pattern to our unbalanced sense system ,the way opens up .
We just can't activate the opening of the way in a willy nilly manner ,reading about the way is one thing ,but taking those first steps is more important ,with that advanced puzzle piece I will open up the way ,we are now at the real start of walking the way .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

To teach these points a working knowledge of enlightenment is needed ,and it can't be based upon guess work ,also a knowledge of life too and a understanding of combat principles that run parrallel to whats been mentioned ,this isn't milk sop stuff .
We work two ways at once .
max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Working two ways at once ,at this stage in the process ,there is two major developments taking place ,one inner based ,or state based and one outer .
If the state based inner one lacks ,does not keep pace with the outer a unbalanced will be unavoidable .
As we can see we start by awakening the outer senses ,these feed information to the inner sense,but if the inner state is pretty much asleep ,the inner state just does not grow at all .

We need to get the inner state mobile ,now the method I am attempting to explain uses a emotional roller coaster within its fabric .

max.
max ainley
Jackie Olsen

Post by Jackie Olsen »

Spirit always moves faster than the body. So often our Spirit is on fire and the body is straining to catch up because it is not developed enough to the point to become 'as light as spirit' -- the container is too heavy, encumbered by tension, slow thought/too many thoughts, not holding or keeping to the center.

Our spiritual speed & self development cannot go faster than the physical body can handle. This will affect us on the mental/emotional levels as well. I know for me the challenge is to get into true relaxation/focus so that the 'fabric' is not stretched and a balance is maintained.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Hi Jackie ,
"Our spiritual speed & self development cannot go faster than the physical body can handle" very true .
This re-inforces the the need to keep alert to inner and outer study
Jackie ,a hellava lot deny the inner development exists at all .
Yet there are signposts on inner outer development ,in what I speak of we have passed through the three year sanchin and are working one motion from seisan ,this as been a very hard test that few survive or even want to do it ,so the effects are different to other methods at the stage mentioned .

max.
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

On another forum topic the five points of sanchin ,I thought it would be related better to my descriptions upon this puzzle mode thread ,the balancing of the five senses.

Of which present possibilties of increased receptivity ,that when we normally present our opinions etc ,we some times totally fail to take into account our lack of balance in these five senses .and think very misguided that we issue our understanding from a aware position .when in reality its nothing of the kind .

max.
max ainley

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”