Lady Moon

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
X

Lady Moon

Post by X »

There she is before you, glowing forth from the night sky. Her beauty can't be denied. But I know it's her impermanence you love. Rarely she reveals herself in full, hiding nothing. No, most often she modestly watches over you and understands your needs.

Never so imposing as the sun, as harsh as Old Man Winter, or unforgiving as Father Time. Rather, this mysterious, calm, keeper of the night orchestrates your dreams. She beckons you to share your inner desires and vows loyalty to your trust. She never really leaves, in the day she can be found in a remote corner of the sky.

Though enticingly elusive, each night she returns again to watch, to beckon. Sleep well my love, she has heard your dreams and will answer in time. How do I know? I am the Goddess of the Moon.
Van Canna

nice

Post by Van Canna »

:D
Last edited by Van Canna on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van
X

Post by X »

Oui, certainement.
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

:D
Last edited by Van Canna on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van
X

Love or the reality of it never having existed

Post by X »

Pity the woman who lives to dream but loves not. Some dream and never awake, reveling in their immunity to pain. They don’t feel the chill of ice melting on their skin in the hot summer sun.

Do you feel the grittiness of the sand beneath your feet? Do you understand frustrations of imperfect individuals creating an imperfect whole? Then you must not be dreaming. Even the most masterful illusionists can only show you that which you believe.

There will always be some who plot false fulfillment; engineered to fail. Their castles wash away with the gentlest tide and seem indistinguishable from love that’s shared but not believed. Until time graces us with more tides separating fiction from fact, leaving only the real.

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”