One Man

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
X

2/24/04

Post by X »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People talk so much of love, what it is, when it’s real, how you know, whether it can be found. Many emotions and needs comprise intimate relationships. When life is as you wish and you have need for nothing more but fulfillment is a feeling long you’ve missed, love may not be in the mix. Perhaps it is that which is missing after all else is found and that which remains after all else changes.

X

2/25/04

Post by X »

She tells him she loves him, but blames him for her problems. She enjoys going places with him and getting what she wants with his aggressive demeanor. At night their steamy affection leaves her breathless. But his disagreements make her head hurt and his way of kissing her passionately gives her a backache. What she loves is him for who she wants him to be; he will never be intense only in a way that pleases her. It’s like loving a tiger when it acts like a fish and won't bite. Love the tiger for being a tiger.

X

2/26/04

Post by X »

A flower in my previous life, you the sun.

X

2/27/04

Post by X »

You don’t stop until it’s right, you don’t do it unless you do it well. Your compassion has blessed more lives than you realize and taught those affected how to give.
X

2/28/04

Post by X »

Sharing life completely in its bittersweet progression; finding you in my mental dens, relishing your touch, laughing at our craziness… you’re all the man in one man.

X

2/29/04

Post by X »

If writing was the thing to do and I could write only of you… I would write until I die. But life’s too ripe to plot the end, so instead we kiss again… embrassez-moi, mon amour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”