A young Warrior

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
CANDANeh

A young Warrior

Post by CANDANeh »

"If I grieve at the loss of a friend,
It is only for self that I sorrow.
For the soul shall never end,
But rejoice in a new Tomorrow."

Fern Conger Palleson

Brandon will always be remembered by the members of Bridgewater Uechi for the hero he was and spirit he will always be.
Left his Mom, Dad, Sister and countless friends to continue the battle he so bravely fought. Brandon knew how precious life is as he left it at the so young age of 13.

I remember an eager student expecting to be like his Dad someday (shodan). I remember his first hard fought victory against a cancer that appeared without warning. I remember a young man that contributed to his community. An athlete, a musician and friend to many. I remember hearing that when he no longer could use his wind instruments as he grew weaker in body he asked his school band if he could switch instruments. The community rallied and in his final days had the drum set professionals would envy. Many of us felt the unspeakable blow that went through our souls when he joined the warriors that went before him.

You did not lose your battle Brandon...You are a true warrior that refused to bow to an enemy that brings the strongest of men to their knees.

We will always remember.
Léo
okokart

head massager

Post by okokart »

Cixi KingAo Gifts Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of mini massagers, www.kingaogifts.com,metal crafts and other healthcare products. We are a subsidiary of Cixi Imp. & Exp. Group and located in Cixi City, which is 60km away from Ningbo Port and very close to Shanghai Port.

We have scientific management and strict qualitycontrol system. Integrating R&D, production

and sales,we can constantly supply you the latest products with high quality and good service. Our five assemble lines can guarantee you timely delivery. Now, our products are mainly exported to the USA, Europe, Japan and other countries and regions.

We welcome clients from all over the world to inquire. We promise that any of your inquiries will get our immediate reply.

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”