Administrator Update

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Administrator Update

Post by gmattson »

Bill and I spoke on the phone yesterday. He is back from Florida, but his computer crashed. I tried to talk him into getting a new one, but being somewhat frugal in nature, decided to have the old one repaired. He should be getting it back someday! In the meantime. . . someone once told me that laughter is good medicine. . .

A couple was golfing one day on a very exclusive course, lined with million dollar homes. On the third tee, the husband said, "Honey, be very careful when you drive the ball. Don't knock out any windows. It'll cost us a fortune to fix." The wife teed up and shanked her shot right through the window of the biggest house on the course. The husband cringed and said, "I *told* you to watch out for the houses. All right, let's go up there, apologize and see how much this is going to cost." So, they walked up, knocked on the door, and heard a voice say, "Come on in." They opened the door and saw glass all over the floor and a broken bottle lying on its side in the foyer. A man on the couch said, "Are you the people who broke my window?" "Uh, yeah. Sorry about that," the husband replied. "No, actually, I want to thank you. I'm a genie and I was trapped for a thousand years in that bottle. You've released me. I'm allowed to grant three wishes-I'll give you each one wish, and I'll keep the last one for myself." "Okay, great!" the husband said. "I want a million dollars a year for the rest of my life." "No problem-it's the least I could do. And you, what do you want?" he said, looking at the wife. "I want a house in every country of the world," she said. "Consider it done," was the answer. "And, what's *your* wish?" the husband asked.

"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle, I haven't had sex with a woman in a thousand years. My wish is to sleep with your wife." The husband looked at his wife and said, "Well, we *did* get a lot of money and all those houses, honey. If *you* don't mind, I guess I can accept this, too." So, upstairs they went and made love for two hours. After it was all over, he rolled over, looked at the wife and asked, "So, how old is your husband anyway?" "Thirty-five," she replied. "And, he *still* believes in genies, huh?"

[This message has been edited by gmattson (edited 03-12-99).]
Bill Bauknecht

Administrator Update

Post by Bill Bauknecht »

Frugal??? Frugal??? I have a new computer coming in the next couple days. My son is glad to get this old relic. OK the new one is as follows: Pentium II-333, 128M Ram, 512K Cache, 4 Gig Hard drive, 32 X CD-Rom, 56K Modem. MY son wrote all this down for me. I don't know what any of it means cause when it comes to computers, I don't know my rear end from a kite winder handle. I'll let you know when I use it.
By the way George, I believe in Genie's too. I just don't let my wife slice off the tee!
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”