Flying Side Kick-KO

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill B.

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Bill B. »

Well today was the day. George came down to my house early this morning, two other friends met us here and we loaded up the golf clubs in one car and took off for Woods Hole to catch the 8:15 ferry to the Vineyard. We were to play in a tournament over there, teeing off around 9:30. My first time out this year. What a nightmare. Well, really kind of comical. We were on stand-by with the vehicle and not knowing what that meant, we sat there while the boat loaded up without us and as we watched, off it went! We found out that stand by means, maybe we go but probably we don't. The next ferry is at 9:45 and they tell us we may not get on that one either. Well, the hell with that, we got our money back, went and had a nice breakfast, went to Falmouth Country Club, played 18 holes, came back to my old place and got some lunch, back to my house, ate, and then SHOT POOL for awhile. As it turned out a disappointing day turned into a winner. We had a ball. George played great golf, I played terrible golf, he and I teamed up on the pool table and we played well enough to come out on top over my buddies. I had a great day, felt good, still do. Now you tell me, how could anyone spend a more pleasurable day? Thank you George, and you can thank me for "missing the boat."

Bill
gmattson
Site Admin

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by gmattson »

We did have a great time and you played FANTASTIC! You probably could have gone another 18 holes.

See you at class soon. . .

------------------
GEM
Van Canna

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Van Canna »

Hey..you guys are living the life of Riley.
I am jealous. Image

------------------
Van Canna
Bill B.

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Bill B. »

Notice!! Notice!! George called today. TEE time at Easton CC Monday morning 8AM. Warning! I plan on kicking George's patuti! If you never hear from me again, you will know I was wrong,---or just forgot to report in. Bring the big guns George, I'M READY!
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”