Summer Camp

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill B.

Summer Camp

Post by Bill B. »

Well, summer camp is fast approaching and sure hope to see you all there. I will doing a couple of things over the week end. Also, will be bringing Tomoyose Sensei to stay at my house Thursday. Friday will bring him down to the camp. I have arranged to get him a ride on my ex-boat. (sold it a while back). George told me he likes boats. Will find out if he likes hitting 80 MPH+ out in the ocean. Well, we will find out how fast or slow he likes before hand. Don't want to start off his stay on the wrong rudder. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and this camp will be as successful as those in the past. Let's get as many of our people to camp as possible. If you have never attended, especially at the Maritime Academy, you are in for a treat. It's a great week end, plenty to do, old friends, new friends, plenty there for the kids too. Evening entertainment is a blast. With folks like Mattson sensei, Van Canna, Art Rabesa, etc. etc. and now Mr. Tomoyose, WOW!! How can you miss it??? See you there!!!
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”