Lots of "Stuff" floating around.

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

billb366

Post by billb366 »

Here on the Cape there has been a number of flu bugs and colds starting up already. My regular doctor is out of town until the ninth so I won't be getting my flu shot until then. I am just getting over an infection, 10 days of a nasty anti biotic can really kick one's butt. It sure put mine in it's place. Just a warning to those of you, like me, who need that flu shot, get it as soon as available. One gets saved for me, since I am so vulnerable to those "BUGS". If you are in that boat, don't wait. I had to get the pneumonia shot too, that was a couple years ago, you only need to get that once. Be careful around crowds, keep hand shaking down to a minimum and wash your hands as often as possible.
Bill
Allen M.

Post by Allen M. »

I recommend getting all the vaccinations one can get.

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera

Return to “Special Needs”