Child of War ll now out

Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!

Moderator: Van Canna

Child of War ll now out

Postby Art Rabesa » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:25 am

Hi Van
Thought I'd announce my second book, "Child of War ll: Investment in Terrorism", is now available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Thank you --------Art
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Re: Child of War ll now out

Postby Rick Wilson » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:59 am

Well Done!!!
Rick Wilson - http://wpd-rc.com/
Rick Wilson

Postby Van Canna » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Congratulations, should be a best seller.
Van
Van Canna

Postby paulg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:51 am

Arthur,
Read both novels last week and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I smiled at the fight scenes, knowing who wrote them. Your writing style is a blend of Richard Marcinko (The Rogue Warrior) and Tom Clancy... just the thing for a rainy weekend in front of the fireplace. Looking forward to a Part III. Paul Giella
paulg

Postby Van Canna » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:12 pm

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/435 ... -of-war-ll

Child of War LL: Investment in Terrorism

by
Arthur Rabesa Jr

A story about a runaway orphan, nearing the end of the Viet Nam conflict. Half Vietnamese / Half American. Taken in, and raised by a village elder. Taught the academics and fighting arts. Following his life through childhood, into early adulthood.

Meets American, searching for his brother who never returned home. Mission takes him through Southeast Asia, where he encounters a mountain of action and adventure.

Into book two, where he is brought to America by his American friend. Charlie Zeto is now the head of a newly formed branch of the government. Their main function is to stop, and eliminate any terrorist threat to the United States.

Here the story of Ki continues, with his mission in Central America. Loaded with fascinating characters; in a plot to rid Honduras of an evil sociopathic crime and drug lord.

Book one, and book two, cover the young Amerasian's adventures to great heights. This author wrote these books, because it's a story that he'd like to read.

It's a movie waiting to happen, and a movie that I would want to view. I loved the movies of the late forties / early fifties. This would be like one of those movies

Get this book...won't be able to put it down.
Van
Van Canna

Postby Art Rabesa » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:34 pm

Thanks guys. I hope it's a story that is enjoyable to read. Where my books go from here is unknown. However, I enjoyed writing them.
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Postby Van Canna » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:53 pm

Your writing skills just as good as your karate skills.
Van
Van Canna

Postby Art Rabesa » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:24 pm

Many thanks.
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Postby Art Rabesa » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDVzKDMSvGg
Saw this on you tube. Just like Ki, leading character, in my book - "Child of War". Interesting!
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa

Postby Van Canna » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:44 pm

It keeps proving the point that the human race is nothing but a festering virus on this planet.

In my work I have seen some terrible examples of this 'rot' and other occupations have seen more.

Lots of readers here might say 'well, Van is out of his mind' ...not really...read this and you will see for yourself the kind of pond scum we are.

https://futurism.media/are-humans-a-virus-on-the-planet

You see examples of this constantly...even between families and people you thought were your 'friends'...

When it comes down to it the kids of the future will ask us what happened and what will we say? "the money was good" or "we had no choice" but really we all could be the breath of change. We can fix our virus ridden traits and fix the world work with it as to save it from ourselves or come to the conclusion we are facing a rapidly approaching end of days and because we were too stuck on money, we didn't make the choice to cure the world we decided to stay as a virus.

Even if we did find another planet to go to then what? we continue our rampage throughout other planets passing on our terrible ways farther and farther until there is no place left to go.
Van
Van Canna

Postby gmattson » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:17 am

Congratulations Art. I will order the new book today and I'm sure it will be as enjoyable as your first novel.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: Child of War ll now out - Web Site

Postby Art Rabesa » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi Van
www.childofwar.net
Check it out
Art Rabesa
Art Rabesa