Jim Maloney inducted into Canadian Black Belt Hall of Fame!

Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!

Moderator: Van Canna

Jim Maloney inducted into Canadian Black Belt Hall of Fame!

Postby Rick Wilson » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:01 am

Congratulations Jim Maloney Sensei for being inducted into the Canadian Black Belt Hall of Fame!

"Thank you so much to the Canadian Board Of Directors of the Canadian Black Belt Hall Of Fame for your induction Tonight of me into this Prestigious Martial arts organization, I have much to be thankful for in my Years Of Martial Arts Training, I have had many careers in my lifetime, From being a Police Chief to a Royal Commission Investigator, to Training the Pope’s Body Guards, and providing VIP Executive protection to Many movie stars and entertainers throughout my years, But it always comes back to the Martial Arts that makes me the proudest, Martial Arts Specifically Uechi-Ryu Karate has saved my life, I have never smoked or used alcohol or drugs in my lifetime, I want to thank Sensei George Mattson and the Uechi Family for accepting me into their Martial Arts Family, I was the first Canadian to get a Black Belt in Uechi Ryu Karate, I was the first Aboriginal to get a Black Belt in Karate, and tonight I was the first Aboriginal to be inducted into the Canadian Black Belt Hall Of Fame! Lots of First but I’m not done yet! Thanks to my beautiful wife Bridget Stevens for you unconditional support and my wonderful daughters who are my most proudest accomplishments, Nobody does this alone!" Jim Maloney

Rick Wilson - http://wpd-rc.com/
Rick Wilson

Re: Jim Maloney inducted into Canadian Black Belt Hall of Fa

Postby paulg » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 am

Jim, congratulations well deserved. you have always been one of the few very best, and I remember fondly the early years we had together on Hancock St. Paul Giella
paulg

Re: Jim Maloney inducted into Canadian Black Belt Hall of Fa

Postby Van Canna » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Well, how wonderful this is. My good friend Jim is something very special in the world of martial arts, but more important, he is a very special person as all who know him/have known him/can attest.

He is truly the finest example of the 'jutsu/do' of the Uechi martial discipline.

There really should be a book written about him/about his great skills in performance and teachings, and about his love for his friends and his fellow man.

His loyalty has no equal...he is a man who can be trusted 100%...a man who will never let you down once befriended.

Heartfelt congratulations Jim, you are a true Canadian Diamond. 8)
Van
Van Canna

Return to Van Canna's Self Defense Realities