Who is online????

Sensei Canna offers insight into the real world of self defense!

Moderator: Van Canna

Who is online????

Postby gmattson » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:52 pm

12/03/2020

WHO IS ONLINE
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 61 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 607 on Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:46 am

Hi to everyone visiting Sensei Van Canna's forum!

In this age of Social Media, many people believed the Forum's future was destined to a slow death. Although I haven't had time to contribute to them as I had for many years, I do drop in at least once a week at different times to check new posts and to check "Who is Online"! Although we aren't getting the numbers we used to get, I am impressed that there is always a fair number scanning the forum new contents and doing searches for a variety of subjects. . . some topics dating back to the early days of the forums and a variety of subjects.

Also of interest, we get the most activity during the hours of 11pm - 3am. . . which indicates the forums are very popular in Europe and Asia.
I predict that more and more people will become unhappy with Facebook, Twitter and the other social media offerings and will be looking for more honest places to exchange subjects relating to the martial arts. What these forums need are more moderators like Sensei Van Canna, to get involved with the role of preserving and generating interesting topics involving our traditional and modern martial arts.

If you feel you are up to the challenge, please contact me at gmattson@uechi-ryu.com and let's discuss how you can be part of the Forums preservation and future.

Have a great day,

George E. Mattson
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: Who is online????

Postby Van Canna » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Very encouraging George, Thanks.

I agree with your prediction that the forums will once again take off like the flight of the Phoenix. :)
Van
Van Canna

Return to Van Canna's Self Defense Realities