Los Angeles Uechi-ryu classes

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

miked

Los Angeles Uechi-ryu classes

Post by miked »

I have started Uechi-ryu Classes for ages 13+ in the Los Angeles 8) area through Manhattan Beach Parks and Recreation Department.

The classes run on Tue. and Thur. from 6:45 to 8:00 and are currently held at Marina Park complex.

If you are interested in signing up for class, it may be arranged through Manhattan Beach P&R at (310) 802-5408. If calling, please register for the Adult karate classes as I would rather not have you doing kote-kitae with a 5 year old 8O

Sign-ups may also be conducted via the MB P&R web site at
http://www.ci.manhattan-beach.ca.us/parksrec/classes/

If you are vising the L.A. area and wish to work-out, please contact me and I will give you directions to the class.

Best regards,

Michael DeDonato
Los Angeles
mjdcgb@speakeasy.net
miked

Los Angeles, CA classes

Post by miked »

The Manhattan Beach P&R classes didn't work out too well.

It turns out that most folks that live in the beach communities would rather surf, play volleyball, etc, :-)

In any case, if anyone is interested in training in the L.A ,area, feel free to contact me at mjdcgb@speakeasy,net.

I teach a few students out of my home and, at times, out of the former dojo of the late Ahti Kaend located in Garden Grove, CA (Orange County).

All the best,

Mike DeDonato
www.okikukai.org

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”