Uechi dojo in Mexico?

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

miked

Uechi dojo in Mexico?

Post by miked »

Does anyone know of any Uechi instructors in Mexico? Preferably in and around Mexico City.

Regards,

Mike DeDonato
Los Angeles, CA
mjdcgb@ca.rr.com
www.uechi-la.org
miked

Post by miked »

No responses. I guess that means that no one is aware of any Uechi practitioners in Mexico.

Cool, I could go down there and start a monopoly. If any Uechi instructor dares to cross the border, I could charge royalties for opening a school. I could train a bunch of people up to Shodan, have them open schools all over the country and take an override. Sweet!!!

With enough success in Mexico, I could then monopolize Central America, Peru, Chile and Brazil. Once I hit Argentina, it might be a problem. There are some pretty good Uechi folks (i.e. Gondra) in that country and I wouldn't wish to tangle with them.

This is a much better plan than staking out some European country like Denmark (too cold and I have no understanding of Danish - at least in Mexico I could get by with the little bit of Spanish that I know).

Gotta go work on the business plan.

Bye.

Mike D.
Los Angeles
www.uechi-la.org

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”