Anyone in Colorado?

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

Lee Herndon

Anyone in Colorado?

Post by Lee Herndon »

I will be moving to the Summit County area of Colorado (about 90 minutes west of Denver on I-70) in mid-june, and would like to continue to study/train.

Does anyone know of any Uechi practicioners in that area?

Thanks for the help,
Lee Herndon
Allen M.

Anyone in Colorado?

Post by Allen M. »

Rose Dyer may still have her dojo out that way.

------------------
Allen, Home: http://www.ury2k.com/ mirror: http://home.ici.net/~uechi/
iac1

Anyone in Colorado?

Post by iac1 »

Lee,

Email me at iac1@unm.edu (that's a one after the c) and I'll send you Rose's phone number and address.

Mike Herrmann
Albuquerque, NM
Al Bennett

Anyone in Colorado?

Post by Al Bennett »

Hello Lee,

Brandon Broderick is teaching in Loveland and Amanda Bennett, my wife, teaches in Erie, Colorado currently. My phone number is 303-828-0128 to keep posted on new clubs being started soon. Vlada Prekogacic is near I-70 in Denver and Rod Waldo is near to starting a club in Westminster. There is a black belt from Michigan at the Air Force Academy too.

I hope to hear from you.
Al Bennett.
angelblade

Post by angelblade »

This is an interesting topic! Rose Dyer may be the same name I taught under years ago, but I thought her dojo was in Cortez, CO in the southwest or does she have a branch? Amanda Bennett also rings a bell - I may have went to school with her LOL. Anyhow I'm in north Denver if anyone can point me in the right direction to locate a Uechiryu School or Tai Chi (or both) I'd really appreciate it. I only have Friday Saturdays and Sundays available so that may put a kink in things, going to college and having a full time job isn't easy. I'd really appreciate any help in the matter.

doumoarigatou
<i>(I believe I have that in the right context and spelling)</i>

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”