Apology for Laird

"OldFist" is the new and official Forum Arbitrator. "I plan to do a straight forward job of moderating, just upholding the mission statement of the forums, trying to make sure that everyone is courteous, and that no one is rudely intimidated by anyone else."

Moderator: gmattson

KerryM

Apology for Laird

Post by KerryM »

Dear Laird,

When I posted to you in the other forum I never intended to be offensive. My comments were not appropriate nor should I have posted in a forum I had not posted in, before,let alone in such a manner.

I am deeply embarassed and ashamed and would never intend to cause you to feel anything negetive ever.

I am terribly terribly sorry and do hope that someone- maybe the moderator will delete all post that I made because I couldn't completely delete them. When I hit the edit button it said I had to complete the feilds- so if I could ask for some help with that it would be deply appreciated-

again-

Laird, I am deeply sorry- and will assure everyone here that it will not happen again in any way shape or form.

Please accept my apology as sincere and honest-

Any comments made were not meant to be insulting or disrespectful or anything like that at all. I mis-took my place and feel terribly about it.

I'm just so sorry-

I'm not sure how to spell check a post here- so please forgive any spelling mis haps- as well- I've never been one to spell very well-

I do hope that this will help any negetive energy I caused to happen

Kerry

Return to “Verbal Self Defense”