Sorry rick(relocated)

"OldFist" is the new and official Forum Arbitrator. "I plan to do a straight forward job of moderating, just upholding the mission statement of the forums, trying to make sure that everyone is courteous, and that no one is rudely intimidated by anyone else."

Moderator: gmattson

AAAhmed46

Sorry rick(relocated)

Post by AAAhmed46 »

Sorry Rick
Hey, about thursday, when i was asking about how fast i can get the black belt so i could cross train, I did NOT mean to say i was not happy with what you teach. I really REALLY like WKS. My cousin said to me " it think you found the right stuff".

After listening to Erin talk about what she may train in when going to montreal, A fantasy appeared in my head of me being like Musashi miyamoto( I SOOO spelled his name wrong) running around learning everything, i just got really motivated listenening to the discussion.
I really like this style, and i will not cross train until I get your approval.

I will try not to bring it up again.(but i have a horrible attention span, so bear with me)

And I know you dont just hand out belts. Whats the point of training then if you get something you dont deserve?

EDITED FOR MORE CLARIFICATION!!!!
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

If I've followed correctly you're a white belt.

I think Rick has more than enough to keep you busy for at least 10 years or more.

Patience grasshopper :wink:
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

yeah, but im too much of an idiot to really truly realize that.
What would probably get rid of my 'Itch' for cross training would be having a partner that i could meet every other day to train with. That would be awsome, but most of the people I know dont want to train with me once a week.

Besides, rick seems to have alot of both striking and grappling in his training.
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Train your kata and hojo/jubi undo at home.

Train all the other stuff as often as Rick has classes.

I'm sure Rick and company would be more than happy to give you all the contact you want.. and more. If kotikitae seems to be getting boring.. tell them hit me harder.. tell them to challenge you.. if you are not challenged.

If you ever find the perfect training situation please let me know. It's a big sacrifice for us all to train and study.
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

i just need to get my goals straight

Return to “Verbal Self Defense”