Redneck defense

"OldFist" is the new and official Forum Arbitrator. "I plan to do a straight forward job of moderating, just upholding the mission statement of the forums, trying to make sure that everyone is courteous, and that no one is rudely intimidated by anyone else."

Moderator: gmattson

CANDANeh

Redneck defense

Post by CANDANeh »

Note: I omitted some sentences
“Once, I had the ambiguous honor of receiving the attention of two nazi-skinheads because they did not like my looks. After a rapid check my range of choices seemed limited. Manners don`t enjoy much success with people having SS soldiers in war gear printed on T-shirts. Also,a brawl with two guys who don`t care too much about getting hurt as long as they can hurt you more is not a brilliant idea. Both gentleness and toughness would probably have done little in avoiding a fight. Having nothing to gain from what seemed to be an inevitable fight , I did the only thing they didn`t expect.I began my best imitation of the reddest redneck on the planet. As I loudly expressed opinions Hitler would have found a bit too reactionary, I saw the most complete confusion in their eyes. Maybe for the first time in their lives , they had met someone who was clearly and embarrassingly dumber than they were. Stunned and uneasy they gave up their hostilities. Before leaving them to their destiny I received from the two gentleman directions and an offer of gum.”

Daniele Bolelli
From "On The Warriors Path" Daniele Bolelli

Daniele contributes regularly to Journal of Asian Martial Arts

book worth the read
Léo

Return to “Verbal Self Defense”