A Little Crowing

"OldFist" is the new and official Forum Arbitrator. "I plan to do a straight forward job of moderating, just upholding the mission statement of the forums, trying to make sure that everyone is courteous, and that no one is rudely intimidated by anyone else."

Moderator: gmattson

LeeDarrow

A Little Crowing

Post by LeeDarrow »

Last night, 10/15/02, I got to work with the Grayslake, IL, police department on a burglary case.

I was called in at the behest of an associate of mine as a hypnotherapist for the forensic use of hypnosis to assist in recall of the events of the home invasion/burglary.

Without being able to go into too much detail, we were able to gain valuable information on the suspect's vehicle, details about their physical descriptions and other information that might make it easier to find and successfully prosecute them.

The nice thing is that the hypnotic part of the investigation is only being used to help direct the police to the owner of a set of fingerprints that do not belong to the family.

Corroboration isn't even an issue. It's more like producing better lead information, so I will not have to testify, regardless, should a case be brought forward as the hypnosis information is only being used to develop information that will allow the police to use the physical evidence that they already have.

Sometimes, volunteering is a GOOD thing. I hope it is in this instance.

With a bit of crowing,

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.

PS - forensic hypnosis is NOT the use of hypnosis on the deceased! (my teacher had actually been hit with that one on a similar case) - LD
student

A Little Crowing

Post by student »

"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit!
- Cranston, L. -

Mazel Tov, Mandrake.... Image

Murray/student

Me

And my
Sha-
Dow....
LeeDarrow

A Little Crowing

Post by LeeDarrow »

I'm going to move this thread to the public forum on law enforcement as it's more on topic there, probably.

Respectfully,

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.

Return to “Verbal Self Defense”