Rich

JOHN THURSTON is back and eager to discuss Western Martial Arts, especially relating to its history.

Moderator: JOHN THURSTON

JOHN THURSTON

Rich

Post by JOHN THURSTON »

With All respect, yourself being my friend and one whose feelings I value highly, and as one who is probably closest to this wrenching mini holocaust,when you feel you can, please tell us how you feel.

Sadly, It is a burning reminder to me that there is a terrible price always to be paid for the freedoms and privileges we enjoy.

Sadly, when I was a dealer I sent many fine weapons to a friend in that area thru Roanoke Firearms. Yet I would not change that.

To The KillerI say:

"Cho-----priviliges were extended to you as an American which you PISSED on, and I hope you enjoy your time in hell with the shades of the innocents you Rubbed out.

Nonetheless:
There is a time under Heaven for all Things, and this is a time for healing. and someday the wounds will heal and you will be forgiven and given the love you felt you were denied."]

All others who died I consider American Heroes, as great as any who have ever put their lives down for this Land

I hope that you will input your feelings Rich.

It is fine if it is not yet the right time for you to do so.

I hope that my my feelings in this regard will be well spread and understood.

With Love in our Own Unspoken Fraternity:

John
"All Enlightenment Gratefully Accepted"

Return to “Western Martial Arts & History”