Service Note....

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Scott Danziger

Service Note....

Post by Scott Danziger »

I am having some serious connection problems with my cable modem. Soemtimes I'm up, sometimes not. If there are any problems I'll do my best if I am able to conect. The guy comes Tuesday night. This has been going on for a week now.

I am rushing to get this posted as today has been the worst yet.

So if you don't see me are I am unable to do anything till then, you'll know why.

Hopefully I'll still be able to be around.

Scott
Allen M.

Service Note....

Post by Allen M. »

Last time I had problems with my cable modem, Scott, I threw it against the wall. Working great ever since.
gmattson
Site Admin

Service Note....

Post by gmattson »

I get regular apology letters from my dsl server. Since Flashcom went belly up, I've been paying $12 more a month for lousy service. Wish there was a way to deduct 'bad time' from my monthly bill!

They cry about having too much business as they take over company after company and laying off workers in the process. Wonder why service and performance suffers!
Tony-San

Service Note....

Post by Tony-San »

I'm happy to say that Road Runner of Central Florida is the best broadband provider anywhere around here. They used to ****** really bad but nowadays, they simply rule!

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”