Video Site Update / Latest News

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

Hi Folks,

Here is the latest news from the video page.

I put up a few new videos from the Samurai Spirit tournament. The one I enetered in. No, not of me but of the final kumite and the winner of the kata devision.

As soon as I get the name of the guy that Joe Pomfret defeated in his NHB win, I will be putting that video up as well.

I put up a new gueastbook and I am also in the process of changing the counters. NBCi ***** monkey butt (Or as I put it on the video page guestbook "...have become totally unreliable"). The counters will be done when I can finally get the numbers from the vidmag page and the Uechi techniques page.

As I side note, I will be back into creating a link to a page from Steve's Library forum so users can rate books, products, etc. I haven't forgotton. I have been busy with other things other than the site. Steve, if you are reading this please email topics/products you want voted on.

That is all for now.

Scott

------------------
VISIT:
Uechi-Ryu.Com Streaming Video & Audio
The Uechi-Ryu.Com Hotlist
Taking Charge - Cable TV & Video Martial Arts Show
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

You continue to do a fantastic job Scott. You and Tony have made this site one of the best. I certainly couldn't have done it on my own.

Just want you to know that I really appreciate all the time and energy you (And Tony behind the scenes) put into Eastern Arts. The site truly belongs to us all!

I'll be with Joe today and get the name of his opponent in last week's NHB match.

------------------
GEM
Tony-San

Post by Tony-San »

Thanks George but I havn't done anything in months. Scott is the man!
Tony-San

Post by Tony-San »

That Kata was beautiful! Did you see that jump and roll? I'd like to learn that move. What style was that?
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

Thank you George. My pleasure. And we all know it was Tony who got this train rolling on the right track. Then he threw me the controls at high speed. But he's always there just in case.

Tony, that's Shotokan. I am making another CD of clips (Volume II) and will have that kata in mpeg format on it. I just want to get enough clips to fill the CD.

Joe's fight is up on the video page. I redid the clip and hopefully it looks clearer and smoother. If the broadband is taking too long to buffer, let me know and I will resize it. I made it at 250kbs and the full 352x240.

------------------
VISIT:
Uechi-Ryu.Com Streaming Video & Audio
The Uechi-Ryu.Com Hotlist
Taking Charge - Cable TV & Video Martial Arts Show
Tony-San

Post by Tony-San »

I thought I seen the Shorin Ryu master do that move also (Zenpo??). If you watch the Zinja clip you'll see a girl use it (or something like it) to throw someone. The fight clip is awesome man, those two guys where a couple of serious bad asses!
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

I cut out a good deal of one guy getting hurt pretty bad. I left in the shots but he had to be tended to 2 or 3 different times. That I cut out in respect for him knowing I was putting that fight on the internet. It was the lightweight vs the heavyweight. They were 2 tough dudes. And they were hitting very hard. That lightweight guy, Ronald Ramos, never gave up and kept going back in there to fight.
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

That was Shotokan, Unsu kata. That was the best I've seen it done. I have a friend of mine from Germany on video doing that jump move, and a bunkai for it. A cool move!

Gene

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”