Win XP does USB 2.0

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Dakkon 98

Win XP does USB 2.0

Post by Dakkon 98 »

Talk about a 180!
<A href="http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-59 ... ?tag=mn_hd" target="new">M$ will add support for USB 2.0</a>
Allen M.

Win XP does USB 2.0

Post by Allen M. »

XP is a pure invasion of privacy.
Dakkon 98

Win XP does USB 2.0

Post by Dakkon 98 »

and they are adding the "features" from XP to Service Pack 2 for Windows 2000. Assimilation is near!
Soon you will be charged only $19.95 a month to run Windows and office. The plan is in use in parts of the world now. They pay 1/3 of the softwares cost a year.
I'll try to find the article and post it.

Chuck
Allen M.

Win XP does USB 2.0

Post by Allen M. »

XP is out, at least the Developer Edition is advertised in the catalog I received in yesterday's mail, it is.

Upgrade: $540.00, new: $799.00. Microsoft is about to strangle itself to death with prices like that.

Microsoft's compilers and office products are at their optimum peakedness now. My only wish for improvements right now is that their STL implementation in Visual C++ was more like it should be, but I already hacked into that and made it so on my PC.

With the economy about to resemble a Northern California mudslide, I'm going to pass on XP and keep as much money in my pocket as possible.

I am interested in SuSE, and if I get started with it, it is foreseeable that I may turn my back on Ms.

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”