Testing The Waters

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Deep Sea

Testing The Waters

Post by Deep Sea »

Been submerged for awhile, actually swamped with work, :twisted: sans-time to start-up and configure this account until I opened the this new email address for the first time moments ago.
<center>
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

Very good, Gene.

You've learned how to upgrade your PCs, now only STOP using that antiquated underwater equipment and you'll be in even better shape 8) . Your man, submerged 40 or so feet is a dead duck.

Submarines no longer have bow and stern tubes. They also no longer have foward and aft torpedo rooms only one which is located amidships right over the "pop-fizz-pop-crackle" batteries, and below and aft of the sail.
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

Actually, Allen,

I wanted the pic for the torpedo!
:twisted:

Full speed ahead!

Gene
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

USS Thresher

R.I.P.

Gene
Deep Sea

I will offer rememberance of the crew in my prayers.

Post by Deep Sea »

Interesting you should add the Thresher to your collection. That's not exactly what I meant be updating your choice of boats.

However I was in High School at the time and remember when she went down with all hands. Attack boats ARE dangerous to be on and was on a cruise when sh!t happened. Here's a link to the Thresher

Finding out she has plenty of links. Here's a good one with lots of pictures for you.

Happy Holidays

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”