I thought Jimmy Maloney would enjoy this one

Share your best jokes. (I'll have to make Susan the moderator of this one!)
gmattson
Site Admin

I thought Jimmy Maloney would enjoy this one

Post by gmattson »

A Native Indian went hunting one day in Alberta and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home when he was confronted by a racist game warden who didn't like Native Indians.

The game warden ordered the Indian to show his hunting license, and the Indian pulled out a valid Alberta hunting license. The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said "This duck ain't from Alberta. This is a Saskatchewan duck. You got a Saskatchewan huntin' license, boy?"

The Indian reached into his wallet and produced a Saskatchewan Hunting license.

The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt, and said, "This ain't no Saskatchewan duck. This duck's from Manitoba. You got a Manitoba license?"

The Indian reached into his wallet and produced a Manitoba hunting license.

The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its butt, and said, "This ain't no Manitoba duck. This here duck's from British Columbia You got a British Columbia huntin' license?"

Again the Indian reached into his wallet and brought out a British Columbia hunting license. The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled at the Indian, "Just where the hell are you from?"

The Indian turned around, bent over, dropped his pants, and said, "You tell me, you're the expert!"
eSc

Post by eSc »

I like that :)

I'm sure he will too :)

Return to “Laugh a little..Live longer!”