New Life for an old Forum

Homeopathic systems - Emotional/Mental remedies - Meditation - Focus - Self Confidence -Crystal Therapy - QiGung - Diet - Life-Skills and lots more. Check it out!
gmattson
Site Admin

New Life for an old Forum

Post by gmattson »

Coming very soon. We are working on registering the new moderator and teaching him how to post.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
gmattson
Site Admin

Welcome to Rupert (AKA WildBeard)

Post by gmattson »

I'm very pleased to welcome C. J. Rupert Juta to our growing family. Rupert is very knowledgeable regarding the Healing Arts and should have a very lively and interesting forum. I know Sue and I will be active participants and hopefully you will be joining us as well.

From Rupert:

I envisage doing weekly short entires on specific disorders, and their medications, using mainly Classic (Dr Hahnemann) Homeopathic systems, with quite a lot of Dr Bach (Flower Emotional/Mental remedies), and interspersed with matters like meditation, focus, self-confidence, tiredness, inability to get going as one wishes, perhaps a touch of crystal therapy.

Later on, maybe some colour-therapy at some stage, touch, tone, QiGung, training systems, diet, peace of mind, life-skills and such-like. There will also be a lot of physical stuff such as broken bones, stiffness, soreness, and all the usual martial arts things.

There will also be some descriptions of how remedies and strategies work. I can also do some animal entries. Does this seem suitable? I have enough material to go for years and years,

Return to “Healing Arts”