Car sickness

Homeopathic systems - Emotional/Mental remedies - Meditation - Focus - Self Confidence -Crystal Therapy - QiGung - Diet - Life-Skills and lots more. Check it out!
C. J. Rupert Juta

Car sickness

Post by C. J. Rupert Juta »

This awful condition can be prevented by taking Homeopathic Aconite before travelling, or even while in transit. It is, of course, also good for bus travel and 'plane nausea.
gmattson
Site Admin

TIP...

Post by gmattson »

Materia Medica

Rupert: I notice that you write your posts in a kind of medical/homeopathic "shorthand", which I believe, goes over the head of most of us.

In one of the posts you left for me to transmit during your upcoming absense from the forums, you mentioned a "Materia Medica", which I looked up and came up with this link:
http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm[url] which is an online and free encyclopedia our readers might use to help understand your posts a little better.

Wikipedia defines the term:
Materia medica is a Latin medical term for the body of collected knowledge about the therapeutic properties of any substance used for healing. Nowadays we would call these drugs. In Latin, the term literally means "medical material/substance".[/url]
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
C. J. Rupert Juta

Materia Medica

Post by C. J. Rupert Juta »

I am back and in New Brunswick, the nicest place I have ever lived in! Lots of insects in my forests though:-(

The MM is a list of all possible effects of a medicine. When you read a Materia Medica you can see which disorders may be healed by a particular remedy. They are conventionally listed in the following order:
Emotional problems e.g. fear of the future.
Mental problems e.g. cannot remember names.
Head e.g. bursting sensations.
Eyes.
Ears e.g. smelly discharges.
Nose.
Face e.g. red and swollen looking.
Mouth e.g. sore teeth.
Throat.
Stomach e.g. nauseous.
Abdomen e.g. bloated.
Rectum.
Urine e.g. sandy red.
Male.