Dental Issues - can teeth heal?

Homeopathic systems - Emotional/Mental remedies - Meditation - Focus - Self Confidence -Crystal Therapy - QiGung - Diet - Life-Skills and lots more. Check it out!
Chris McKaskell

Dental Issues - can teeth heal?

Post by Chris McKaskell »

A few years ago my dentist located a small cavity in the middle of a molar. She suggested that I have it filled, but I didn't have much money at the time so we opted to seal it instead ($20 vs. $150).

I was at the dentist yesterday and asked about the cavity and got a blank look. There is still record of it in my files, but there is no evidence of it in my mouth -- the molar appears to have healed.

Or was it possibly a missdiagnosis?

Anybody know anything about this sort of thing -- can teeth heal themselves????
Chris
C. J. Rupert Juta

Post by C. J. Rupert Juta »

Yes, a dentist explained to me that teeth, being live like bones, can sometimes heal. I have encountered this with 3 people, though still do wonder about it.

My uncle was told he had two small holes in his teeth, but went on holiday abroad and stayed two years. On his return to the same dentist, he was informed that the holes had sealed up themselves.

When children have rotten teeth, we give them homeopathic Kreosotum, which seems to slow further rot.
Chris McKaskell

Post by Chris McKaskell »

Thanks for that.

Since posting I've casually interviewed several people and think I see a pattern:

1) People who see their dentist regularly, but who are not body aware, get drilled and filled.

2) People who are body aware and who care about their well being, but who take advice and procedure with a grain of salt sometimes get drilled and filled - sometimes their bodies heal.

3) People who neither care nor are aware and who don't see their dentists very often tend to have serious decay issues.

Interesting - the things they don't teach you in school.... :wink:
Chris

Return to “Healing Arts”