For a good laugh

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Paul_C

For a good laugh

Post by Paul_C »

Not sure if anyone has seen this but whether you're a Republican, Democrat or something in the middle it is funny non-the-less.

Watch the video at:

http://whitehousewest.com/
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

I get frustrated and annoyed with these things when I attempt to look at them from work and my machine doesn't have the software to play it.

:evil:

I did however look at the rest of the site, and found this.
Help stop the Republican’s fraud by joining ACT today and signing our petition to the FCC.
Sssscccrrrreeeeeeeecccchhhhhhh!!!!!!! Hold it there!

All this person had to do was remove the word "Republican" and he would have gotten my attention. I would have signed the petition movie unseen. But after having endured Moore and F911, this kind of plea seems a bit disingenuous.

Too bad... Half of me agrees.

- Bill
Valkenar

Post by Valkenar »

I don't normally like Will Farrel, but his Bush impersonation is actually pretty good.
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I liked watching him as GW mending fences.

Return to “Realist Training”