Street Racing

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Mills75

Street Racing

Post by Mills75 »

I just watched a very troubling news story on television tonight that isn't such a new story I guess you would say it's an old story with a new spin on it.Kids have been racing fast cars on public streets for a very long time and showing off the horsepower underneath the hoods of their cars to impress the ladies But recently kids with high powered automobiles much like the ones that you see in the movie the fast and the furious have been placing camera's atop their dashboards and racing at a very high rate of speed through traffic on Public Highways dodging between cars and around tractor trailer trucks for a thrill and to recreate the game like experience you would find in an arcade game.
The cop commenting about this issue on tv said this is the new variation of street racing that is now more dangerous to the public and he said these kids don't realize that unlike the games at the arcade when one of these cars crashes and kills innocent people there is no reset button and the game is over for real..Also the cameras atop the dashboards i failed to mention are to record the so called thrilling events so groups of racers and racing clubs can watch them later on the internet..Very dangerous new twist..

Jeff

Return to “Realist Training”