Moore BS

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Bill Glasheen

Moore BS

Post by Bill Glasheen »

From USA Today...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Moore plans a follow-up to Fahrenheit 9/11, his hit documentary that assails President Bush over the handling of the Sept. 11 attacks and the war on terrorism, according to a Hollywood trade paper. Moore told Daily Variety that he and Harvey Weinstein, the Miramax boss who produced the film, hope to have Fahrenheit 9/11 ready in two to three years.

"Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them," Moore was quoted in Thursday's edition of Variety. "They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now."
Dear Michael:

We 51% (and more) have our reply to your assertion.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Load your literary rifles. Re-establish your links to factcheck.org. This is going to be fun... :twisted:

- Bill
Last edited by Bill Glasheen on Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Med Tech

Post by Med Tech »

I just love jerks with large wallets who think they need to educate people, but have no intention of doing the hard work of actually becoming a teacher. As long as the Left continues to throw their accolades to this fake, pompous a$$, we'll continue to watch bemusadley as people waste their money padding his wallet. Some people just can't be reasoned with.
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

He's preaching to the faithful. You know, the ones out on the web as we type working up the rumors that Bush "stole" another election. What-ever...

Praise the Lord, and pass the collection plate. Ca-ching!!

- Bill
Valkenar

Post by Valkenar »

I see that the healing has begun in earnest. :P
Med Tech

Post by Med Tech »

Valkenar wrote:I see that the healing has begun in earnest. :P
I don't think either side is interested in healing anything, Justin. Not much has changed in American politics since the 1700s. There's just more avenues of attack.
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

I share Justin's cynical view here. Unbelievable...

Maybe it will all die away. Bloggers will tire of revisiting dead issues, and Moore can make a lot more money with a new (and worthy) topic. It'll just take a while for the sour grapes to ferment into something not worth consuming. Obviously the hand wringing over election 2000 didn't get people anywhere. The world eventually will leave these folks behind.

- Bill
Mills75

Michael Moore

Post by Mills75 »

This guy is like a very bad rash that they just don't make a cream for lol..he just doesn't go away.he's a political zit that can't be popped and i detest the guy.maybe he'll eat himself into a twinkie coma and we won't have to deal with him anymore lol..

Jeff :lol:

Return to “Realist Training”