Why 50mm. . .

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

:x :evil: take MY gun??!!:bad-words:

Where was Ahhhhnuld when all this was going down?
Panther

Post by Panther »

Ummmm... FYI, just because someone has an "R" beside their name does NOT mean they don't believe in stomping all over your Rights! The "Governator" as well as Guiliani both state that they believe in "reasonable" gun control. From a "campaigning" perspective on the issue of gun control, they play pretend as "R"... but from a practical perspective, they're willing to ban your lawfully owned property with the stroke of their Commie SOB pens! In that regard, I'd vote for one of them about as quick as I'd vote for Chucky Schumer, Diane Feinstein, or any of the OTHER numerous anti-American, anti-freedom, FCBs!!! (you can guess what the three-letter-acronym stands for... First word can't be repeated in polite company, second word is Commie, third word is the common vernacular for an illegitimate child.) :bad-words:

:usa

:snipersmile:

:2gunfire:

-
==================================
My God-given Rights are NOT "void where prohibited by law!"

Return to “Realist Training”