You go, girl!

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

John Kerry has always had a long face. You are succumbing to the rumor mongering of Botox. The same rumor mongering that had Bill Clinton a cocaine addict, and Ronald Reagan an imbicile 2 years before his term ended.

This President was against the Dept. of Homeland Security, then he was for it. He was against reorganization of the US intelligence apparatus, and now he is for it. Flip-flop indeed.

Missed SNL. I only liked to watch it for the musical guests anyway. Besides, I tried to get ahead of the storm and needed be at work very early this morning.

Gene
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

No, no, no Gene...

The characature of John Kerry is always with the long face.

[img]http://www.caglecartoons.com/images/pre ... F224F}.gif[/img]

In fact there's an old, old, joke of Kerry drinking at a bar, and the bartender asks him "Why the long face?"

This has nothing to do with botox, and I am not privy to his medical files. No need to go there on this thread; I'll leave that to jibjab and others.

Glad you are safe from the winter storm, Gene.

Just to lighten you up a bit... By all means try to catch a rerun of this SNL routine if you can. And then catch a similar one of Bill Clinton just after the Monica Lewinsky scandal. In that skit, two prominent member of the house had just been ousted from scandals in the wake of the Lewinsky investigation (I believe it was Gingrich and the former majority leader). They are drinking at a local bar in Washington. One of them keeps saying to the other "What the hell just happened?" After a few moments, a President Clinton emerges from a back room with two black prostitutes on his arms and some white powder all over the front of his shirt. Clinton goes to the bartender and says "Let me buy a drink for those two gentlemen. And tell them it's from The President of the United States."

This Boxer-Kerry-Rice skit was somewhat similar in its playful abuse of politcal backstabbing in Washington. In the end the victor of the inquisition gets to spike the ball, so to write.

Go watch the Pats and have a good evening, Gene.

- Bill

Return to “Realist Training”